|STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO MITIGATE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
The health and safety of our customers, associates, & pets is our top priority. With COVID-19 continuing to impact our communities & families, we wanted to take a moment to share with you all Chris Christensen by Cherrybrook is doing to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING
1. We have enhanced our routine environmental cleaning, which takes place in the normal course of of our office and warehouse day, to include:
- Disinfectant spray and disinfectant wipes. Employees are instructed to use liberally and wipe down all work surfaces, countertops, and high touch areas like registers, credit card machines, & cart holders.
- Tissues are available at the registers in the event of a cough or sneeze.
- Disinfectant soap is available in the bathrooms and employees are encouraged to wash hands often throughout the day.
- We are cleaning all register surfaces and mopping the floors every evening with Best Shot 256 Disinfectant, which has recently been approved by the EPA to kill H1N1, H2N3, MRSA, SARS, & COVID-19.
2. Online ordering is available as usual, and most orders ship the same business day.
3. We are actively encouraging any employees who show signs of being sick to stay home. As of today, we are happy to report that none of our team members have experienced symptoms of any illnesses.
What We're Using To Clean & Disinfect
We're using Best Shot 256 Disinfectant. A one-step disinfectant that is effective against a broad-spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal, and it inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, including the odors when used as directed.
If you have any questions, concerns or needs we can assist with, please feel free to contact Chris Christensen Customer Service via Live Chat or by phone at 1-800-524-0820 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We truly appreciate your support of our family business at this difficult time.
The Chris Christensen by Cherrybrook Team