The Chris Christensen #004 Coarse Poodle Buttercomb is now available in fun, electric colors! Perfect for de-tangling and fluffing up the coats of coarse-coated breeds, such as poodles, this long-toothed metal comb glides through the coat without snagging or breakage. Stainless steel Titanium-covered teeth create a strong, long-lasting tool that is more comfortable for you and your pet.
Spine Length: 9-5/8"
Teeth Length: 1-1/4"
- Great for coarse-coated medium to large dogs
- Solid brass core with a flat spine
- Rounded corners prevent friction and reduce breakage
- Grounded and rounded teeth glide through the coat like butter
- Extra long, steel teeth with highly finished tips
- Unique design is seamless & smooth so that it won't snag hair
- Coated in extra tough, colorful Titanium
- Made in Japan